LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday 23 August 2014

Week 7

Lost another 1.5 lbs this week - delighted as this now takes me down to a new 'stone' number!!  My weight loss so far is 9.5lb and I only have to lose another 4.5 lbs to reach my first stone.  I say 'only' but as we all know sometimes even losing a lb is so hard to do.  I'm not in any real rush though, I'm happy with whatever I lose each week as it's still a step in the right direction and I'll get there when I get there....

I'm really enjoying Slimming World and really enjoying the food and finding it such an easy plan to follow.  I'm keen to try and find new recipes so I don't get in a rut and become bored as a lot of the foods I have are quite 'samey' so I've been browsing online and on youtube and have a few that I'm going to try out.  It's taster week next week in class so hopefully I'll have discovered something nice this week that I can make and take along and hopefully I'll see something nice next week at class which will be nice and tasty to make.

So - my progress so far....

week 1  4 lb off
week 2  on holiday
week 3  on holiday
week 4  2.5 lb on
week 5  3.5lb off
week 6  3lb off (got my 1/2 stone award)
week 7  1.5lb off


No comments:

Post a Comment