LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday 3 August 2014

Getting Inspiration

Sat out in the sun this afternoon reading the new Slimming World magazine.  I love reading all the success stories and love seeing the before and after pictures, which made me think about my own 'before' pictures.  I have quite a few tucked away which I have been so disgusted with when I've looked at them, but instead of deleting them I've always thought about keeping them in the hope that one day I too can have a set of before and after pics to proudly show off.

I loved reading this lady's story.  There is a bit in it when she talks about going into the changing room and trying on a size 12 for the first time and it fitted her so comfortably.  She was just over the moon and almost overcome with emotion.  I love that.  I would love that to be me.  I can't remember the last time I wore anything size 12 - hopefully one day..........

No comments:

Post a Comment