LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday 17 August 2014

Chicken Noodle Soup

Chicken Noodle Soup

This is lovely and I had this for my lunch almost every day this week!  I had to add rice to mine as I had no noodles, but was equally as nice. Really easy to make too which is always a big thumbs up in my book!

Ingredients:

1 pint chicken stock using 2 chicken stock cubes
2 sticks celery finely chopped
1 onion finely chopped
1 clove crushed garlic
1 carrot finely chopped
1 chicken breast diced up into small pieces
1 teaspoon turmeric
60g dry noodles chopped 
salt and pepper to season


Throw everything in a pot and bring to the boil.  Simmer for about 30 minutes.  Add the noodles at the end.

This is also nice with a squeeze of honey added in at the end (but remember to syn it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment