LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday 16 August 2014

Week 6

Yay I got my 1/2 stone award!! I am so chuffed!! I needed to lose 2lb to reach my 1/2 stone but I actually lost 3!! I'm amazed...this week saw me return to work which I was worrying a bit about as I didn't feel I was as organised food wise as I should have been.  Bread is my downfall and really trying to cut it out and I didn't want to have to grab a sandwich at lunchtime because I had nothing prepared - so last minute I made some chicken noodle soup (although I had to use rice as I had no noodles).  That managed to keep me going most lunchtimes and the odd day I had a baked potato or some pasta - so all worked out in the end.  I've been using up all my 15 syns every day as well so I am just amazed at a 3lb weight loss.  I have been really sticking to the plan though and haven't felt hungry and have been feeling really satisfied and I've still been having my packet of crisps at night and the odd nibble - so all is good!!  I've been drinking lots of sugar free squash which has maybe helped as well.

So I've lost 8lb in total - and to keep myself positive I've been saying to myself that I only need to lose another 6lb and I've lost my first stone! Although I'm a bit worried for next week as I have a night out on Friday and Saturday is my weigh in day - eeek!! I shall just have to do extra dancing!!

So - my progress so far....

week 1  4 lb off
week 2  on holiday
week 3  on holiday
week 4  2.5 lb on
week 5  3.5lb off
week 6  3lb off (got my 1/2 stone award)

No comments:

Post a Comment