LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday 6 September 2014

Week 9

Not much to report this week - I had a pretty bad week!!  It was 'that time' and I felt I was cramming junk down my throat like nobody's business - especially chocolate!!  I'm not a big chocaholic - except for when it's 'that time'.  What is it that makes us crave it so badly at certain times - I'm blaming hormones!!  So I am actually quite pleased to report that I maintained from last week which I am very happy with as I really was expecting a gain and would have had nobody to blame but myself!

Unfortunately I couldn't stay to class as my hubby came home after 5 weeks away and I had heaps to do before I went to pick him up.  Even better though - as soon as he gave me a big hug he noticed right away that there was less of me - so I'm very happy with that :)   He can't believe how well I've done so that's given me a right wee boost, not that I was struggling with the plan or anything, but it's just given me the determination for the week ahead.

So - my progress so far....

week 1  4 lb off
week 2  on holiday
week 3  on holiday
week 4  2.5 lb on
week 5  3.5lb off
week 6  3lb off (got my 1/2 stone award)
week 7  1.5lb off
week 8  2lb off
week 9  maintained

No comments:

Post a Comment