LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday 13 September 2014

Week 10

Arrrrgh I seem to have hit a bit of a blip at the moment - this week I only lost 1/2lb.  I had been good all week then on the Friday night (night before weigh in I might add) I had one almighty blow out!! Why???  However, I'm not going to beat myself up about it - this month has been really busy with things on and next weekend is going to be even worse - I have a hen weekend!!  Life goes on and sometimes you just have to go with the flow and just try and cope the best you can!  So still 2lb to go until I reach my first stone - I'm not sure about hitting it next week but hopefully I'll get something towards it though.  I'll just keep chipping away - I'll get there when I get there! :)

So - my progress so far....

week 1  4 lb off
week 2  on holiday
week 3  on holiday
week 4  2.5 lb on
week 5  3.5lb off
week 6  3lb off (got my 1/2 stone award)
week 7  1.5lb off
week 8  2lb off
week 9  maintained
week 10 1.2lb off

No comments:

Post a Comment