LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday 22 September 2014

Week 11

Oh, oh, oh, I've been a naughty girl and have had major blowouts and 2 weekends away - one being a hen weekend!! (say no more!!).  So I couldn't make class on Saturday but oh lordy I am dreading the next weigh in!  I know I'm going to be so disappointed when I stand on those scales!!  I did enjoy myself though and I can't let myself be guilty as this journey is a 'life long' one and not just a quick fix - there are going to be times when you just have to go with the flow and not get too hung up about it. I will try hard this week to getting back to focusing on the plan again...

So - my progress so far....

week 1  4 lb off
week 2  on holiday
week 3  on holiday
week 4  2.5 lb on
week 5  3.5lb off
week 6  3lb off (got my 1/2 stone award)
week 7  1.5lb off
week 8  2lb off
week 9  maintained
week 10 1.2lb off
week 11 ?

No comments:

Post a Comment