LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday 27 September 2014

Week 12

Well......after having 2 busy weekends lately I was not looking forward to stepping on those scales, but miraculously I lost 1 lb!!  I didn't have almighty blowouts but I was most certainly over my syns allowance and eating and drinking things that I really shouldn't have - so to actually lose something and not gain anything has made me very happy.  I did try hard since Monday to get back on plan and rein it in a bit which obviously helped.  So I am now just a pound away from reaching my first stone. This stone award seems to be taking forever to achieve!  I've been doing this for 12 weeks now and I suppose almost reaching a stone isn't very much to show for it - but I would rather be the weight I am now than still be at the weight I was 12 weeks ago...and I'm just going to keep going however long it takes.  Hubby goes away again this week for 4 weeks so I think I will probably do better whilst he is gone because although he fully supports me in my diet....it's hard not to over indulge and do nice things when he is home - which normally involve food and alcohol!

So - my progress so far....

week 1  4 lb off
week 2  on holiday
week 3  on holiday
week 4  2.5 lb on
week 5  3.5lb off
week 6  3lb off (got my 1/2 stone award)
week 7  1.5lb off
week 8  2lb off
week 9  maintained
week 10 1.2lb off
week 11 ?
week 12 1lb off

2 comments:

  1. Well done - going to try your noodle recipe for my lunches next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely but a mixture between a noodle dish and soup - next time I'm just going to add more stock and chop up the noodles and make it into a soup....be easier to eat I think! lol

      Delete