LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Sweets!!

Ta daa - I made my first batch of slimming world sweets.  1 syn for 15 sweets and this recipe made 25.  They are kind of harribo-ish but but not quite as you know they are jelly.

I bought myself some silicone sweet moulds from ebay which were pennies.

Add a sachet of sugarfree jelly and a sachet of gelatine to 1/4 pint of boiling water and mix thoroughly until disolved.  Cover the bases of the moulds with the jelly (about half way up the mould) you should be left with half of your jelly mixture.

Put the moulds in the fridge to set for 10 mins.

Whilst they are in the fridge, add half of a mullerlight yogurt to the jelly mixture and mix.  

Once the moulds come out of the fridge, top each one with the yogurt/jelly mixture, then place in fridge for 30-40 minutes to set.

You can use any combination of flavours you like.  I ate all 25 sweets one after the other which was a bit sickly but I think if I popped 15 in a tub and took to my work to nibble on throughout the day that would be just fine!

Enjoy X


No comments:

Post a Comment